Last week we made cannabutter. This week, we are putting that cannabutter into some chocolate, sugar and some other stuff and making pot brownies!
1/3 cup coco powder
1 1/2 tsp espresso powder
2 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp boiling water
2 oz cannabutter
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 large eggs + 2 egg yolks
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
6 oz bitter sweet chocolate, chopped or 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate, chopped*
1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped (optional)
Stuff to stir with
Big ‘ol bowl
9″x13″ baking dish
Tooth-pick or cake tester
- Prep the baking dish by spraying it with the non-stick cooking spray and lining the bottom of the dish with the parchment paper.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F
- Add coco powder, espresso powder, unsweetened baking chocolate, and boiling water to your bowl. Stir until the chocolate is melted and everything is combined.
- Add cannabutter to the mixture and stir it in. I find it useful to soften or melt the butter before so that it mixes in quicker.
- Add vegetable oil and stir to combine.
- Allow mixture to cool enough so it doesn’t cook your eggs. Once cooled, add the eggs and yolks and stir to combine.
- Stir in vanilla extract, salt, and sugar.
- Now, add flour and you guessed it, stir.
- Add the bitter sweet or semi sweet chocolate, whichever you prefer, and most of the nuts if you are using them. Stir it up!
- Put this brownie mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake at 350 F for 35-45 minutes. Check with a cake tester or toothpick by placing in the center of your brownies and if it comes out mostly clean, they are done!
- Let the brownies cool for an hour in the pan, remove, divide and enjoy!
* I know I said both bitter sweet and semi-sweet in the video but you only need one. Give me a break, I was high.