While others are focused on toilet paper and swapping germs one last time in a crowded food court, medical marijuana patients are focused on weed — and how to acquire it safely and responsibly. The COVID-19 Pandemic has swept its way into our lives, and social distancing is the new thing smart people are into. But have
no less fear! Because in Oklahoma, even a global health emergency need not interrupt the continuity of your buzz.
These 5 OKC Metro-Area Dispensaries Have Drive-Thrus:
- Likewise Cannabis Craft | 6808 N. May Ave., OKC – (405) 412-2448
- Stellar Herb | 11925 N. 1-35 Service Rd., OKC – (405) 406-2563
- Highest Releaf | 1310 S. Broadway, Edmond – (405) 906-2098
- Honeypot Shop | 1035 36th Ave. NW, Norman – (405) 217-2611
- Happy Life | 14106 HWY 177 #B, Shawnee – (405) 878-1342
Keep in Mind:
- Dispensary drive-thrus typically facilitate ordering in advance — online or on the phone.
- Before you head out, check to confirm your dispensary of choice is doing business as usual. As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, each day brings new developments, guidance and closings.
- We are seeing dispensaries without drive-thrus adapting to the situation with some form of “curbside” service. Be sure to check with your favorite dispensary — they need all the love you can show.
—Stay happy, high and healthy. ♥